What is a Saturator and how does it work?
A saturator is a device which is able to realise carbonation of water or other liquids, such as soft drinks drinks and beer.
The operations involve the mixing of gas (CO²) with the plain fluid, using a specific device, able to prepare the fluids to the absorption of the highest quantity of gas they can, in order to obtain a homogeneous and stable carbonation in time.
The saturator is made of:
- An input pump in the liquid to be treated
- A mixing device with a gas input circuit
- A mixing and temporary warehousing tank
- A booster pump towards the user
- The production is carried out autonomously with the help of an operator.